Saturday, April 26, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 17 - Evening Moments

Well this week's post will be a little short as I had eye lid lift surgery and it is still a little hard to focus with the swelling. Though I can say I am feeling pretty good today. The surgery was Thursday. I laid around all day Thursday and Friday so today I am feeling pretty good. Just being care so I don't over do it.

My end of the day is pretty much the same. I am either watching tv, reading or beading.  And of course I don't have any pics of that...so I do have a dog that doesn't know she is a dog that when she goes down for the night, likes to be bundled up!  Of course she doesn't stay that way, but that is the way she starts out.


For more adorable pictures of end of the day check the links below. Til next week!





12 comments:

  1. Such cuteness! And, just like a little kiddo, you tuck them in all nice and snug and then you check on them later and the covers are all over the place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a sweetie. How fun that she likes to bundle up. I can't blame her as I like to bundle up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My animals have their rituals also. I think it is comforting to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture! She is so comfy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest picture. I think they like their routines as much as we do! I hope you heal quickly and can focus soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our dogs have all liked covers too. I hope you heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One very comfy, cozy looking doggy. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, all bundled up. My cats hate being covered up. The one exception was during the power failure, the coldest period of the winter, in December. After three days with no heat in the house, they stayed under the fleece blankets.

    ReplyDelete