Saturday, April 12, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 15 - A Moment of Focus

This week our wonder host and mentor Sally Russick has challenged us to get a moment of focus.  Her sample is her dog with its head under the couch. But the picture is really up close and personal.

Funny think about her picture, my dog always seems to sleep with her head UNDER something..... the bed, the couch, the night stand, the coffee table....I guess they need the darkness......lol

Since I am in the down hill slide of tax season, I haven't really taken any pictures, BUT, I did get a chance to get outside last Sat and do a bit of yard work.  I have what I call my cactus garden, but that is because it has one large pan cactus in the center.  I was working around it and notice a gecko on one of the branches sunning it self, so I sneaked back in the house and grabbed my camera and came back out and took some shot of him.  He didn't seem to be overly concerned I was there...so I snapped away.  He almost looks like he was posing for me.

He seems so content......wish I could just lay out in the sun.....lol.

For more great moments in focus check out the links below.

Til next week.....

God Blessings!











11 comments:

  1. A great photo! How lucky that you captured this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love geckos - they are so cute! Great photos :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the gecko. I am amazed he stayed around to let you take his photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He IS posing!! What an awesome shot! He's cute, too. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo is wonderful. I love the lizards in my yard and they are always welcome here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great shots!! I run in the opposite direction when I see a salamander in our yard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely ready for his closeup! Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks like he is hamming it up! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great photo! How lucky that he didn't scamper away. He is a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You focused on a good subject this week. I too think he is posing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lizards. Generally I only see tails up here. In my cats' mouths....

    ReplyDelete