Saturday, May 3, 2014

Focus On Life - 2014 - Week 18 In Your (Their) Hands

This weeks challenge was a hard one for me....my "babies" are grown up.....and I have grandchildren...but I wanted to use my kids....

The pictures in the collage are of my middle son, Nicholas and his sister, my baby girl....(sniff, sniff), Sydny.  At that time, two years ago, they were in the Civil Air Patrol. They had both been in for 5 or 6 years. Their dad, my hubby Steve (other officer with jacket on) was also part of the C.A.P. I volunteered as needed, hence, no uniform...

Anyway, these pictures are of them receiving medals and promotions. I don't remember why at the moment, but I look at these pictures and say to myself

 "NO! Where are my babies?" "Where are those little bodies that I used to hug on my lap and give kisses too???? Where are they????" "Bring them back!"

But of course we know that won't happen....SIGH! But in light of today's challenge...I submit to you two of my three "babies"!




















For more, check out the links below!



7 comments:

  1. I so hear you - when I look at the family photo from my birthday, I ask exactly the same questions!!! A gorgeous photo collage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How proud you must be! It looks like they bring very capable hands to the Civil Air Patrol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Babies' to be proud of. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing with us.

    Eileen @ In My Playroom (also doing Focus on Life 2014)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and sentiment! I sometimes wonder too what happened to my babies!

    ReplyDelete