Friday, April 18, 2014

Focus on Life 2014 - Week 16 - Best Captured In Black And White

Well this week is all about black and white...most of us know the song of the 70's by Three Dog Night - "Black and White" and it really fits in well here.  But I am sure that is not what Sally meant.

I don't have no where near as cute a picture as Sally, but mine is different.  Last week we had a pretty good rain storm come through during the night and the next day when I went to get in my car, the sand under it looked like my pictures. Honest, I didn't have to use a bw filter or "Picasa" it..... Not knowing at the time we had "black and white" coming up, I took the pictures as I am always on the lookout for really cool designs and these fit the ticket.

So enjoy my "sand art" then jump over and see the other great "black and white" works of art.





















8 comments:

  1. Moonscape? You found an interesting monochrome subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed it was sand! Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing photos - the nature of them really changes in b&w!
    Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, I agree with Beti. I think it looks like outer space. Now I want a picture of you photographing under your car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wild! Beautiful captures. I too think 'outer space' when I see them and I don't think I would have thought 'sand' at first either. Awesome shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really unique pictures!!! What a fun subject!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing, never would have guessed 'sand'. Great choice for an abstract B&W image.

    Eileen @ In My Playroom (also doing Focus on Life 2014)

    ReplyDelete