Saturday, March 1, 2014

Focus On Life - Week 9: Macro Photo

Well, another month is here....I guess time is marching on....(no pun intended...heheheheh).  Anyway, here in Fl we are starting to see a bit of spring, my nose and eyes can attest to that fact.  Had to get some stronger Allergy med.............but Sally has asked for us to get up close and personal with the outside...not a problem with me, most of my pictures are of outside, if not of jewelry.  So here is my offering for this weeks challenge!


I have this hibiscus plant right out side my kitchen window and it has produced ALL winter long and still is.  I love looking out and seeing 2 or 3 flowers bouncing around in the wind. I could have gotten closer, but you would not have seen it in all its glory.

For more great Macro's check out the links below.




11 comments:

  1. I always find hibiscus soooo exotic! Gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, love hibiscus plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! When my husband was in the army, we lived in Hawaii for 2 years. I always thing of that time when I see hibiscus flowers. I can't wait for spring to come here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous photo. The color of the hibiscus is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very lucky to have a hibiscus blooming all year. I think that they are beautiful. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you, I have allergies too and the minute Spring rolls around I start streaming. Beautiful photograph of your hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hiibiscus is just waiting for it to warm up enough that it can move back outside... think it gets to spend 10 weeks outside most years! I love hibiscus flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I wish I could have a year round blooming hibiscus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember being so impressed with the hibiscus blooming in hedges at Christmas time when we spent one Christmas there when i was young. You are lucky to be able to see that all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hibiscus are so pretty. I love the bright pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning flower - it's too cold for them outdoors over here in the UK, you are so lucky to have such beauty just outside your door.

    ReplyDelete