Saturday, February 22, 2014

Focus On Life - Week 8: Cabin Fever - Capture Color

Color....not this week here....been rainy the past couple of days....did have a couple days of sunshine...but nothing is really blooming yet....so I decided to pull from last spring and throw out some colors....a couple I played with in Picasa and changed the colors around....but they are bright and cheery and I know so many of us need that right now with all the bad weather we have had to endure...

So I give you my offering of color:






















For more great shots of color visit the links below....til next week....



8 comments:

  1. It does indeed cheer me up to see all of your beautiful flowers. Now I have to go out and plow the latest round of snow off my driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the patchwork effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers, actually rained last night here but didn't seem to put much of a dent in the snow piles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers - they are so bright and cheery - won't be long til spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful mosaic - fabulous flowers and cool colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers, full of colour, brighten any day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful collage of colorful flowers. I can't wait for spring when I see pictures like these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours in your flower collage. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete