Saturday, March 22, 2014

Focus on Life - Week 12 - Expressions

Well...since I have been working I haven't had as much time to get out and get some really good pictures, and even though I work at Walmart...................I don't think they would like me taking pictures....SOOOOO...I hit up my friends and family on Facebook and added some from my stash.  They are my kids, grandkids, nephew and his wife( with mouth piercing), daughter in law, soon to be son in law and his mom....and well just quite the collection......lol....enjoy! And while you are at it check out the others listed below....(good thing we don't have webcams..................)






















4 comments:

  1. How fun! I clicked on the photo and saw lots of great expressions. Love your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collage of family and friends expressions! I'm sure you see quite the variety of expressions at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete