Saturday, March 15, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 10 & 11 - Checking Out

Well....I don't know where the days have gone...but they were meandering by...now they are RUNNING by and I am having a time keeping up.  Plus last week I had to cover extra shifts since my boss had to be out of town for a funeral.  So by the time I got home, rest was the only thing on my mind.

But for week 10, THE BIG PICTURE, I am showing the tree across the street from me that I watch move through the seasons. It was a foggy morning here, hence, the "veil". I really enjoy watching this tree as I see it from my kitchen window and I love watching it bloom in spring, then full growth during the summer, the losing of the leaves in fall, and the stark branches in winter.  If I were to get close you would be able to see the tiny leaves and such starting to grow.























For week 11 - BEAUTY ALL AROUND, I didn't really have anything current that was beautiful as in a sunset and such. But I had taken a picture of this sign that is close to my house. I see it just about every time I leave the house and turn west on the main street.  I know it isn't awe inspiring in beauty, but it does always catch my eye and it does make me 'THINK'!


I hope you have enjoyed my catching up and getting my "beauty" posted. For more beauty check out the links below.  And hopefully, I can keep on track.  Or at least I will always "think" about it!





10 comments:

  1. That first photo w/the fog is just awesome. I bet it's super watching that tree go through all the seasonal changes each year. As for the 'Think' sign - awesomeness!! I mean, what's not beautiful about being reminded to "Think Peace" - love the peace sign at the bottom!!! Super captures this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a foggy photo and I know what you mean about watching the tree through the seasons. I see one out my kitchen window I enjoy watching. I love, love, love the think sign with the peace sign too! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like fog here unless it's in the summer... a foggy day can make the difference of a summer day in the 40's or high 70's ... I noticed that one of my trees seems to have a faint red glow.. so am thinking it's doing something spring like! Does the think sign mean something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking is always beautiful :) "Think Peace" is (unfortunately) eternal...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sign, so unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo of the tree in fog is beautiful - it has a wonderful ethereal quality to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All kinds of beauty out there! Fog is wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both very beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the THINK pic. It stops you in your tracks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture with the fog! The THINK peace sign is great too!

    ReplyDelete