Saturday, September 27, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 38 - One & Week 39 - Hands

To catch up with my weeks as they just seem to be flying by, last week's topic was ONE....hmmm...one what...I did think about it but just didn't get to post. So I thought ONE...since I am a child of God, I have ONE GOD, and he gave me ONE Husband. I don't have a picture of God but I do have a picture of my husband...He is the one God gave me and I love him to pieces.




For this week, out topic was hands....again, hmmmmm, but I did go through my pictures and find ones where with out hands, 1) I wouldn't have been able to take the pictures, and 2) with out hands what is going on the picture would be. We use our hands for so much...sometimes I think we forget....

I couldn't model my green ring, or hold the stick for the Parakeet to sit on and eat. My daughter wouldn't have been able to give me the thumbs up, my son wouldn't have been able to play his game while holding his niece, or in the little pics at the bottom, show expression by throwing ones hands up or tell the bird to come closer.






We do so much with our hands, with out them I wouldn't be able to type this post. So I am glad God created us with hands AND feet....lol

For more great hands check out the links below.





5 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of your hubby, and a great collage of busy hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collage as usual, Vera. I especially like the photo of your son and his niece. Looks like they share a special bond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome husband you have Vera and I really love your collage - great captures all around. You're right, there's so many things we do each day w/our hands and this week, taking more notice of them, I realized I don't want to take them for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vera,
    Wonderful post it makes you think just how much we take our hands for granted and all the things they allow us to do. You have a very handsome husband and children.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Love that collage, it is inspired!

    ReplyDelete