Friday, October 3, 2014

Focus On Life - Week 40 - COLOR

This week Sally tasked us with photographing COLOR.  This is the perfect time for it.....but here in Florida, we don't really get the beautiful fall colors that people up North do. But I did go around and take pictures of my flowering Bromeliads, and some ground cover "weeds". And then a single picture of a seed pod from a Magnolia tree.  I never realized that when the red seed popped out what was left behind....

The close up pink, purple,yellow and white pictures are the stalk flowering bromeliads and then I have the star bromeliad. The close up of the stalk flowers look almost fantasy/ethereal/sci fi......

And I did check the "weed" flowers, there weren't any four leaf clovers....:-(

I can't wait to see what others posted.  So enjoy my pics and then check out the links below for more!









































6 comments:

  1. Sweet flowers and leaves! I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colourful collage! I was expecting more flower photos this week - and your the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These plants and flowers are all delightful. All this color this week is making me feel glad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What colorful flowers. A beautiful collage! I know what you mean about colors in the fall, here in the desert our colors are mostly green and brown,....not the beautiful fall leave colors some of the world gets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and your photos are fantastic! The flower in the second photo down on the left side is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collage and gorgeous colors, I love the orange purple combination.

    ReplyDelete