Friday, September 12, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 37 - Windows

Well I can't believe September is here and the year is almost over....the time is flying!

This week Sally challenged us to do windows....I haven't been anywhere lately that would have had nice windows....It has been a stay at home week.  I even looked through some of my older pictures and couldn't find anything.

So, I took a couple of pictures of the window I look out of each day as I sit at my desk and work on the computer or do my jewelry work.

My bird feeder is there and in the corner behind me, is a birdbath. I love watching the birds and the squirrels that run and fly in my yard.

So with that, my window on the world!




Over the year I have posted the birds, squirrels, and wildlife I see from my window. It isn't much to look at, but it helps keep me grounded.

For more great windows see below!




7 comments:

  1. Your windows are so simple, yet bring you the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of doing this, but just couldn't get a good shot - there's a big bush outside the window as we have no curtains (don't like 'em). The birdfeeder's in a prime spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still have hummingbirds to look at .. but I'm sure they'll be gone in a few days.. the blue jays eat all the wild bird seed we put out almost before we're back in the house! I don't have any drapes either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you can look out these windows and watch Mother Nature in action. For me it brings a calming effect and reminds me to slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to put a bird feeder outside the window where you do your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your window to the world...I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can be better than a window on life and nature! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete