Saturday, August 9, 2014

Focus On Life - Week 31 & 32 - Outside

Well...I guess summer must be really passing fast, I missed last week, I don't know what happened to it, but it up and flew by......Anyway, for week 31 it was Outside the box......I had no idea what to post for that...but then I found some pics of a game my son had to create for his college class. It had to be totally non computer or analog as they say. It is a game he created, with a little help from me...... where it was kinda like checkers but the rules were different....it was hard for him to do this as he is a computer junkie.....so we brain stormed to come up with this game...so this our THINKING out of the box...





































For Week 32, it was Fresh Air.  I haven't really been out much, because in FL it is HOT and I don't do HOT very well, but I am posting a couple of my grandkids outside, and one of a butterfly in my garden and a picture of one of my little gardens, and then a couple of storming weather which we do get a lot of here in Fl this time of year. 




























For more great OUTSIDE pics, check the links below. Thanks for looking!



An InLinkz Link-up




5 comments:

  1. Love the collage of outside photos and making a 'old-fashioned' board game is definitely thinking outside the box for a kid raised in the digital ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The board game is definitely 'out of the box' these days! Love the collage for 'fresh air' but if I lived in FL w/all the humidity you guys have, I'd choose to stay inside too - it's too much for me! (it is pretty down there, though - that's for sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat and humidity can be just as brutal as the cold and snow in the winter. I wouldn't be going outside either! I can see how creating a game would be challenging these days, but what a great assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take some time outside when the weather up north is frigid! Sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great exercise. It looks like you and your son came up with a fun game. I hear you about the heat in Florida this time of year - we are similar here in Arizona without the daily rains you seem to have. Love that photos of the dark sky in your collage!

    ReplyDelete