Saturday, August 16, 2014

Focus On Life - Week 33 - The View Of Above

Well most of this week has been rain, so I haven't really been outside to " Look Up" but I do have pictures I have taken recently.

One is of my grandson Tyler, and my granddaughter Elfie "Looking Up" and then there is the one from Gatorland where the bird seems to "Looking Up", so I used those along with some sky shots.....
































It does look like today though we might get some sunshine...so maybe I will go outside and "soak" up some rays....

Have a great day and week, and check out below for more wonder views of "Above".




7 comments:

  1. Great collage! The one of your grandson and granddaughter is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collage for this week's prompt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice looking-up collage. I especially like the shot of your grandchildren - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun day for everyone. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete