Friday, January 3, 2014

Focus on Life 2014 - The Minimalist Photograph

This week has been topsy turvy for me....I am starting with Jackson Hewitt this year in preparing taxes and there is so much to learn...besides Wed, I have been there every day and will be there tomorrow and maybe even Monday to learn, learn, learn...

I had almost forgot about the FOL until I was driving home and it hit me......I haven't really taken any pictures since Christmas, except for this ring I am selling that a customer inquired about...I have several close ups, so I will use it....

I am so happy to jumping aboard again for 2014 and can't wait to see what everyone else is doing and what our great leader Sally has in store for us...enjoy everyone...I know this will be a great year!


16 comments:

  1. That is a stunning ring! I'm happy to be on board again too. Good luck with all the learning and the busy busy season ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ring, good start on our new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ring, nicely snapped too. Good luck with all the training. Your year is certainly starting with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prepared income tax for one year...It's more interesting than a lot of jobs! Lovely ring I hope you sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!! Good luck with your new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty ring. There is a lot to learn in preparing taxes, Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ring, and my birthstone color. Hint Hint! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ring. Sounds like you will be a busy one! I'm so happy to be participating again this year and glad you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ring! Good luck w/the new job. I'm glad to we're continuing on this journey this year - it is going to be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty ring. Good luck with your training.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ring. Good luck for all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yellow not my favourite, but the lines of the setting are quite lovely. The Carl background really sets it off too

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful ring! best of luck with your projects and training :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous ring. I have spent the last few days filling in my own tax return and my head is spinning, good luck with your training :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice ring, and good luck with all your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a beautiful ring - I love the colour of the stone.

    ReplyDelete