Friday, October 17, 2014

Focus on Life 2014 - Week 42 - The Color Of Evening

This week our challenge was to capture the "golden hour" or that time of evening between total light and total dark.  I really didn't have a place around here that I thought would work so I asked my daughter who is an up and coming photographer to take some in town for me.  She took one of her friend playing her guitar with the sun behind her.  I did brighten it up a bit and put a "soft touch" to it.  Came out pretty good! For more beautiful evening pictures check out the links below.











































5 comments:

  1. Lovely shot softened by the evening light, and your magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! A really beautiful shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo.I like the way you softened just enough to let the evening sun to still shine in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, I like the dreamy effect you created and the spot of light from the sun.

    ReplyDelete