Saturday, June 7, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 21,22,23

Somehow the weeks have just gotten the better of me and I have missed the last two weekly posts....though last weekend we were away on a mini vacation in Kissimmee, FL to see my daughter's boyfriend's graduation (yes, he has long hair at the moment, longer than usual, as he was just in a school play as Willy Wonka where he did an excellent job of acting and singing, and needed the long hair.  Is getting ready to join the Navy in Aug!)

and visit Gatorland where my daughter works....


and just kinda of relax..

.


So I will do my best to catch up.

For week 21 we were to fill in the blanks....


At or In the _mornings_,   I  like to go take pics of the flowers or birds in my yard....







For Week 22 of course is What is in Bloom....well, this is what is bloom in my yard...



And finally for this week 23, being silly...I don't know if my picture is silly, but maybe brave....but my kids were being silly!!!!!




so there you have it...for more great shots, check out the links below!



8 comments:

  1. Great collection of catch-up pictures! Love your family acting silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - is that a snake in that last collage and is it real? Yikes! Love your birdie photos too. How nice that you all went for your daughter's boyfriend's graduation. I'm sure that meant a lot to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collection of photos!! I love the action and can hear the scream as the gator attacks,( bottom left corner of the silliness collage)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one big snake! Brave yes! Lovely collections of piccies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He will definitely have less hair after joining the Navy! I love all the photos, and you are much braver than I am to hang out with snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They make a stunning couple! I love the photo from Gatorland! Your garden photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much happening. Congrats on the graduation. I love the flowers and silly is just plain fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post for catching up - love those flower pics - wow!! And those birdies in your yard - good capture. As for the kiddos - between kids and animals I think they've got the silliness thing down to a science! LOL!! :-)

    ReplyDelete