Friday, May 16, 2014

Focus On Life 2014 - Week 20 - Look Down

Well, that was easy for me this week. I have another photo blog I follow and in having to take pictures for it, I had to take some of the ground...so I was looking down most of this week.

I have some rain in the street, some birds in the wet grass, a picture of one of my gardens that says it really needs to be weeded, a picture of water in leaves and the water dripping off my car onto the ground.

So it wasn't to hard to get my pics, hope you enjoy!








































For more great "looking down" photos, check out the links below!



8 comments:

  1. My garden needs to be weeded too although I do have a good start on it this year! Yesterday I dug up a bunch of baby lupins and planted them on the road bank.. I hope they take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super collage. Loving all the colors when things get wet from the rain - really makes them beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos of the wet leaves. My garden is all up in weeds. I really need do something about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is lovely - even in its unweeded state. Love the little birdie pic too. Funny that you were looking down most of the week - good you didn't run into anything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collage. Even the ordinary can end up interesting.

    ReplyDelete