Saturday, June 14, 2014

Focus On Life - Week 24 - FUN

Ok...well this was tough as I am usually behind the camera....so I thought about it all day, and since it was a rainy day I couldn't go outside....I am to "old" to jump on the beds....so I decided...ok, let's just clown around....just doing different types of clown faces....it was hard, because my son was taking the pictures and we were just cracking up so hard....but without further ado....here are my fun clown pictures...






























My son and husband were cracking up so bad it was hard not to do the faces...so enjoy...and have "FUN".


For more check out the links below!



7 comments:

  1. Love it!! My favourite this week :)
    Have a fun Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice in the happy... scared looks more like you've got to be kidding but you were obviously having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I am camera shy so I admire you for all those cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You look like you are having fun in all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! I think I caught a touch of a smile on your scared face. Very clever.... AND fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, aren't you gorgeous. Very fun indeed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! does look like you were having a bit of fun, and what's better than that?

    ReplyDelete