Saturday, February 15, 2014

Focus on Life 2014 - Week 7 - Cabin Fever - Collage of Love

Well, I missed last week...I didn't think it would be so hard, but it was the 1st anniversary of my mothers passing. In fact I missed the same week in 2013. But I made it through...they say the first is always the hardest...and it was. I know time heals so I will be patient.

But this week is all about love.  I did a collage of the ones I love that are still here.  My husband (front and center), my children, ( the girl with red hair at top, and the guys on the right and bottom) my daughter in law pictured with my son on the bottom and my two granddaughters...(left side of pic).  My husband and I are going out for breakfast this morning to celebrate Valentines as I was feeling bad yesterday.  Fighting a cold or sinuses...not sure which...though the pollen here in Fl is outrageous....my car is covered in it even after raining last night.

Anyway....I hope everyone else had a good Valentines and had lots of love.  With all the cold weather I am sure there was some snuggling to keep warm. So spread those love vibes.

For more loving...check out the links below and until next week....Hugs and Kisses!!!!!




11 comments:

  1. Great collage Vera. I enjoy seeing everyone's families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better today. Your collage is fun and meaning-filled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing all of the happy faces! Sorry about your Mom - my Dad passed away in 1995 and I still think about him all the time. I know he is with me when I am thinking of him. I bet breakfast was just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage of your family. I am glad you made it through the first anniversary of your mother's passing. I know it wasn't easy. I always keep extra busy on the anniversary of my husband's passing and that seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice collage Veralynne - such a beautiful family you have!! I hope you're feeling better today, too. My mother passed away when I was only 3 years old and my dad when I was just 15, and although it gets easier to think/talk about it as the years pass, there's always that 'part of you' that's missing,...so my heart goes out to you and I'm sending some love your way!! "A beautiful soul is never forgotten." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful family Vera! So sweet your hubby is front and center! <3
    Bless your heart! I am so sorry for your loss. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collage - you can feel the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family. I hope you're feeling better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy and loving collage - a beautiful family you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful family! I hope you're feeling better and that you had a lovely breakfast with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree those departure anniversaries are very difficult. Glad you have the warmth of your family you help tide you through. What a great collage - your hubby definitely has a twinkle in his eye!

    ReplyDelete